I work with leaders, teams and whole organisations to improve workplace culture. I believe that a positive workplace culture thrives with quality relationships built on trust and respect.
I deliver services that meet the unique needs of each client through:
💥 leadership coaching
💡 workshop design and facilitation
💻 project management (for example: policy development)
My approach is based on the value of forming and investing in relationships with clients to ensure our collaboration is meaningful and productive.
My background as a Social Worker equips me with the skills and knowledge to work with my clients with a relationship-focused approach.
🎓 Social Worker (Bachelor Social Work, University of Sydney),
🎓 Master graduate (Master of Health Management, University of NSW) and
🎓 Doctor of Philosophy (University of Sydney). Thesis “Safeguarding children at risk of maltreatment: Role of the Australian child and family health nurse”.
🎓 Winston Churchill Fellow
I have a keen interest in enhancing the capacity of people, either as individuals or within a system (such as a team, business or organisation).
I provide an exceptional service to leaders and business owners who feel stuck, overwhelmed, or uncertain about how to take next steps in their work.
I work as a freelance consultant partnering with leaders and business owners to work towards a specific purpose and outcome. This could be improved workplace culture, development of leadership skills or establishing organisational values. The purpose and outcomes are based on their needs at the time.
I prefer the term consultant, rather than coach, as coaching is one of the ways I work but it is not the only aspect of my consultancy service.
I started Belinda Mawhinney Consultancy in 2017 and have worked with the following range of clients:
* Human Services sector (including government and non-government organisations)
* Not for profit organisations
* Corporate organisations
* Leaders from a diverse range of sectors (including agribusiness, legal firms, private health, insurance, veterinary, education)
* Small business owners (including sole traders)
* Family owned and operated businesses
Here are some examples of my best work with clients:
* Provided 1:1 leadership coaching
* Designed, delivered, and evaluated leadership programs
* Worked with small business owners (sole traders) to redesign their business to align with their values and purpose
* Facilitated professional development sessions for teams
* Created policies and procedures that align with core business, values and brand guidelines
I am adaptable, intuitive, direct, caring, and supportive professional.
I draw on my experiences of being a Social Worker, manager, strategic leader, and researcher and roll this up into my consultancy practice. I have a broad range of skills and knowledge.
I offer more than coaching, but coaching is definitely one aspect of the services I provide. Other services include strategic planning, systemic improvements, counselling and group work facilitation.
Both! Some clients prefer working in person, in which case I will offer to provide an in person service. Alternatively, we can arrange to meet on your preferred platform.